Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Nation War Announcement
- By Surbius Date 2009-05-10 21:12
Original post here.

Once again, that Nation War by spoilt by the childish and irresponsible actions of Peytros and Dameos of the HAWK guild. Flying into the middle of the NW and swarming really is juvenile, and I have no intention of tolerating it.

I have run a large number of Nation Wars, statistics show that they are the most popular VO event , with many players taking the time and effort to log on specially to join in.

I apologise to the community as a whole , but I will not waste four hours a week organising NWs just to see the entire community insulted by HAWK in this way. Over the years I have been impressed by the way the community puts aside other animosities and joins in with the NW in the spirit in which it is intended : a fun event giving veterans and newer players a chance to enjoy group combat.

I therefore have no choice but to suspend the NW until this matter is resolved.

The NW is a Player run event. This issue has to be resolved by the playerbase. I have no intention of asking for any assistance in this matter from either devs or guides. I would instead suggest that all players who have over the years enjoyed flying in the NW, together with their respective guilds, take action against HAWK within the game in such a way as to impress upon them that insulting the whole community will not be tolerated.

Ecka
- By Makh Khasti Date 2009-05-10 21:50
I'm very sad to see the Nation War end :( Good luck resolving these issues.
- By shefa feladonen Date 2009-05-12 07:25
Players like Peytros screw around with VO and cause particularly new persons to leave the game. I don't know why the devs put up with this. I, as a player, must have made say a dozen players stay in the game. He, has probably forced several dozen to give up the game after a few hours/days.  It's about time the devs stopped putting up with it. Pey should be banned NOW, not by us, not by player action/inaction. By the Devs. VO is very weak in this area, i dont see any other MMORPG i've ever played put up with it.Time for them to defend their intellectual property. So I disagree that "This issue has to be resolved by the playerbase". Why should i spend a lot of my online-time making up for the activities of players like pey? And now Mecha wants to ressurect SCAR. Pfft. VO has gone mad. Time to leave. Soon.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Nation War Announcement