Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / MKBR.org - A New Vendetta-Online Community
- By Makh Khasti Date 2009-04-29 21:28
Hello all! I just wanted to let everyone know that MKBR.org has entered beta-week today. Registrations and applications for staff positions are open. Come check us out and enjoy your stay! :)

MKBR.org - A Vendetta-Online Community
- By Wild Gramps Date 2009-04-29 22:45
Uh, I tried to register and could not.  There is no image of the confirmation code on the register page.
- By Makh Khasti Date 2009-04-29 23:10
Thanks WG! I've disabled it until I can figure out whats going on :S

As I said, this is beta week so if you notice anything not right, let me know :)

ns@mkbr.org
- By Surbius Date 2009-04-30 03:17
What is its purpose?
- By Makh Khasti Date 2009-04-30 05:46
From the community sites page:

MKBR
URL: http://www.mkbr.org
Operator: gr1m5
Abstract: MKBR.org is a community/portal site that provides a very relaxed place for newbies and veterans alike to socialize and discuss various topics. We have an organized portal to help you navigate through all of the resources we have to offer and frequent news updates so you can keep up to date with in-game events. Private and public Guild forums are available for any guild that is interested. We are currently looking for staff members ; applications are open!
- By Hortan Date 2009-04-30 14:16
so.. like the VO webby but without the dev response?

I don't get it
- By Vaazuvius Date 2009-05-01 17:24
Neither do I.

What exactly do you miss in the official community?
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2009-05-01 18:00
Well, it seems to me VO is a game, its purpose is entertainment, and Makh's new board is, at worst, harmless.

If Makh (and, I presume, Breaz) has fun with his board, learns from it, does not violate the guild charter (he isn't), and is not creating a clique that would tend to divide the guild (he isn't), then I am all for whatever enjoyable activity he chooses to undertake.

Have fun, Makh, and best wishes.

-- tsreknor
- By Makh Khasti Date 2009-05-08 01:01
UPDATE: Forum has been updated and upgraded, come check out the new site! :)
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / MKBR.org - A New Vendetta-Online Community