Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Tohasandra Chi
- By John Eldritch Date 2008-09-19 22:29 Edited 2009-04-27 15:04
I talked to Chi earlier. For those who don't know, she's been AWOL for almost 2 months.

I'm sorry to report that she's been very ill as a result of a kidney stone and subsequent infection and has been in hospital for over 50 days. She is on the road to recovery but is currently on dialysis and is not sure when she'll be able to go home... obviously, she hopes it's soon.

If you want to you can write to her at the following address - she'd definitely appreciate it and said she has really missed chatting to everyone.

Address deleted!
- By Strat Date 2008-09-20 01:37
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she fully recovers soon. Give her my regards.
- By Hortan Date 2008-09-20 07:52
Damn. That sucks big time. Hope she is fully recovered soon!
- By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2008-09-20 07:58
My best wishes to TC for a full recovery .
- By Surbius Date 2008-09-21 05:42
Best wishes, Chi.
- By John Eldritch Date 2008-09-30 16:15
I talked to Chi a bit earlier - she sounded a lot better today, and is recovering well. However, she thinks at least another 3 weeks more weeks in hospital are likely. A laptop looks a distinct possibility so she may soon be able to access e-mail etc or even get to join us in game.

As they keep changing her room at the hospital, she's asked me to give you a different address if you wish to write to her. I've edited my original post accordingly - hopefully she'll still get anything that may have been sent to the old address.
- By Hortan Date 2008-09-30 19:57
too late mate, the letter is running hot. Should have arrived or will be in this week.
As I said, it is addressed to Ms Chi
- By Ecka Estenk (Councilor / Trident Captain) Date 2008-10-02 13:37
Aye , pass on my regards and wishes for a full recovery .
- By John Eldritch Date 2008-10-02 15:05
Thank you all on her behalf.

On Saturday, I took the liberty of posting her a copy of all messages of support from the TGFT and PA (and ONE shush!) forums in addition to any sentiments that were expressed to me in-game. I know she will appreciate them.
- By Riddik Willennium Date 2008-10-02 22:54
my and kerias best wishes to chi and her family hope she gets better soon
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Tohasandra Chi