Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Unfortunate event!
- - By Seta Solenk Date 2005-03-07 12:05
Sorry I was unable to attend the last meeting. I was unavoidably indisposed. Im really not aloowed to say much on the topic but for a brief explanation I will say this. Saturday night I was assautled along with my grandparents in our home. We are all now temporarily staying elsewhere. I may not be on VO for a week or so. Hopefully less. Depends on when they catch the muther! Again sorry I was unable to attend.
Parent - By ViciousNanite Date 2005-03-07 15:02
He was serco, wasn't he? Wasn't he!?
No big problem man. It's not like if you die you'll be reincarnated at your home...house.  Stay safe.
Parent - By Broma-Ba Slick Date 2005-03-07 20:12
Yeah.  Stay safe and we'll see you when things settle down.
Parent - By Screwball Date 2005-03-08 01:01
Wow, that sucks.  I have been burglarized a few times in my life, and I know the anger it brings.  Let's just say that I'd be dead or in jail if I ever caught the person in the act.  I realize that being assaulted is different, but if you are like me then you are probably seeing red and wanting to exact revenge.

Stay cool and let the police do their work.  Don't sink to the criminal's level.

Get well soon.

We'll be here when you come back.
Parent - By Seta Solenk Date 2005-03-30 00:56
Well I just thought Id let you guys knnow that I have been a little broke here lately and my subscri[tion has expired however know that it wont be very long before I return. Sorry for any inconvienience this may cause.

Seta Solenk out
Parent - By Aton Rema Date 2005-04-09 06:07
Seta-

Just read your post for the first time tonight.  Hope all is well and that you and your family are safe.  We look forward to your return to VO-

Aton Rema
Up Topic Public Area / Off-Topic / Unfortunate event!