Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / 2 Chars With Things To Discuss
- By SmittensOOC Date 2006-08-14 01:36
First, IC as Smitts:

There've been numerous mutterings of a TGFT-Itan alliance, and upon hearing recent intelligence I would like to take a stronger move in establishing this. If one of your higher-ups (or just whoever takes care of guild relations) could please register on our boards at coalitionofitan.org, I'll make a special section for discussions about this.

Now, IC as knifetron:

On your "Store Front" you have a couple spots that are "Space for rent." Is this for TGFT only or all businesses? If the latter I would like to purchase a spot to advertise my bar and grill in Sedina L2
- By Moby Dick (Forum Admin) Date 2006-08-14 12:42

> There've been numerous mutterings of a TGFT-Itan alliance, and upon hearing recent intelligence I would like to take a stronger move in establishing this. If one of your higher-ups (or just whoever takes care of guild relations) could please register on our boards at coalitionofitan.org, I'll make a special section for discussions about this.

Heya Smits ... I am registered there as Moby Dick.  We'll be in touch.

> On your "Store Front" you have a couple spots that are "Space for rent." Is this for TGFT only or all businesses? If the latter I would like to purchase a spot to advertise my bar and grill in Sedina L2.

Our website is in great need of a facelift.  Once we get it updated, we'll definitely entertain offers for advertising.  :-)
- By SmittensOOC Date 2006-08-15 04:18
IC As Smitts:

Moby and Broma now have access to a section along with our Lts. A new matter (disussed in my second post) increases the need for some agreement drastically, so try to get there as fast as you guys can!
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / 2 Chars With Things To Discuss