Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Rio & GA
- By Rutty Date 2020-09-09 23:14
I heard [TGFT] is wondering why GA kicked Rio…such short memories you have.

The final reason was once Rio was addressed by GA, he immediately went around GA in an attempt to find the answer he wanted from tsreknor, (who was sitting quietly and saying nothing during all this, enjoying the “edginess” of it all I suppose).

At the time, GA was attempting to get Stav in line over his self-induced Teni issue, so there was some unrest in guild chat that day, or “peaceful protesting” if you are from Portland.

tsreknor had just put Teni on the PHL, and GA immediately took Teni off of it because that action was based on inaccurate intelligence that was provided to tsreknor at the time by Stavinair – it was one of those kinds of days. In fact, Stav was the one who was getting on GA's nerves that day, then Rio joined in and GA was not having it from either of them.

To give tsreknor credit, he was on his “Commander’s breakdown” and perhaps he did not know what we as guild decided (in his absence) what we would do the next time a guildy was getting out of hand. (re: kick em, maybe we will bring em back…).

To be exact: (1) Rio going around GA (and in so doing he did not shut up in guild chat, making things worse than need be), + (2) Rio’s whinnying about tech issues and other tech members, and (3) Rio was making it harder for GA to Lt. that day with his illogical support for Stav’s issue du jour, was why GA kicked him at that time.

It was GA's opinion that GA was a [TGFT] lieutenant in excellent guild standing at the time. Perhaps the Commander should explain to us why he needed to be reassured in group chat of GA's actions. Perhaps he could tell us who was in his ear saying this was needed to be, (looks at tsreknor).

The Commander asked for and received a group chat, but in hindsight this should have been in guild chat and in front of everyone. Afterall, this was guild business.

If the purpose in grouping was to not disturb the guild that day with mild conversation, then what the hell was Rio (and Stav) doing that was acceptable on the day in question?

GA really did not like the pauses in the group conversations either – he assumed at the time the Commander and tsreknor were PM’ing each other secretly. GA claims to have seen that many times in TGFT, and this was a contributing factor in his leaving the guild.

In case you are wondering, and because by now you all know GA is still an active player under a different name, GA left TGFT because upper management needed reassurance as to why he kicked Rio. Certainly, Commander Boanerges did not forget everything we all went through together, picking up the pieces and restoring the peace, after tsreknor quit, or that we ALL decided we would prevent it from happening again, and so GA found himself wondering why he was being questioned in a group?

GA left the way he did, (quite unsuccessfully), in an attempt to just go away and cause no grief for TGFT or himself in the doing. After spending over 3 years in TGFT the members became friends and family to him. GA thought if no one knew he changed his name then he could still play, and the "new GA character" would not have to tell anyone what his disagreement with TGFT is about; (and that disagreement is he will not be taking part in a click within the click, and that is exactly what he perceived to be happening that day with Boanerges and tsreknor in group).

*If you guys ever change your name, be sure to delete every capship key before going to the Dev’s, and also ask the devs to change your character ID at the same time. To name just a few, Tsreknor, YT-1300 and JakP knows how to look you up via the character ID.
- By Boanerges (Lieutenant / Council / Trident Captain) Date 2020-09-10 00:38
Thanks for your comments. Can we get together in game and talk?
- By Pandoram (Trident/Goliath Captain) Date 2020-09-10 15:48
Stav started everything , I brought everything to leadership myself , stav even didn't pay his Goliath loan back , but they're going to keep stav -

Yes this is coming directly from me , the guy who spent  years building capship for them , they wuv Stav.

So in short - GA just left guild , but is still flying daily , i joined the guild back - because i can't just hate them forever about this stuff ,

GA is flying , Rioricki is flying in game , TraderVYX is flying , i am flying , noone is going to quit the game.

Only person who disappeared after building goliath is Stavinair Caeruleum.
- By Rioricki (Council / Lieutenant) Date 2020-09-17 17:24
You people are crazy, how do I leave this forum that I've been in for 10 years ? I want nothing to do with any of this any more.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Rio & GA