Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Buying from Corvus
- By Boanerges (Lieutenant / Council / Trident Captain) Date 2020-03-24 19:27
It is general knowledge that a LOT of ships and weapons can be bought at Corvus stations in Grey Space at LOWER LEVELS than anywhere else. A lot of New players are being lured to Grey before they should to get these "goodies".

First - - - GREY IS DANGEROUS - - - BUT if you want to travel there, Bractus is probably the safest system to shop in. Other Systems with Corvus are Sedina and Odia. Sedina B-8 is the normal place in VO for Fighting - this is the WormHold entrance from Latos. Odia is between Sedina and Bractus so it requires more travel in Grey. The only thing you will normally run into on route from UIT or Itani space to Bractus are the Unrats if they are in Bractus WHs.

Bractus D-9 has available with low licenses levels and no Corvus standings requirements:

Hornet @ 2-2-0-0-0  - - Ragnarok @ 2-0-1-0-0  - - Centaur @ 1-0-2-2-0
Neutron @ 2-2-0-0-0  - - Positron @ 3-2-0-0-0  - - Gemini @0-2-0-0-0  - - Jackhammer @ 0-0-2-0-0
Fast Charge Power @ 2-0-0-2-0

These weapons and PC would have to be equipped at this station when purchased or carried to Latos M-7 to equip. You can not just buy them and carry them back to stations in Nation Space and equip at you need them.
Other Ships and Weapons are available at lower licenses also but most of them will require you to get your Corvus standings up to be able to purchase them.
- By Rolflor (Lieutenant / Trident / Goliath Captain) Date 2020-03-24 21:37
Bio Comm at Dau I-7 and Nyrius F-6 also sell stuff at 1 level lower than other stations (Corvus allows 2 levels below).
These stations have a smaller selection than Corvus stations. I am not sure if there are standings requirements but I don't think there are.
- By theolodger Date 2020-09-10 04:29
Bractus D-9 requires Corvus standing now, it seems
- By Boanerges (Lieutenant / Council / Trident Captain) Date 2020-09-10 23:23
a lot of stations, Corvus included, require standings to buy some items.
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Buying from Corvus