Not logged inThe Guild of Free Traders - Discussion Forum
Forum The Guild of Free Traders Help Login
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Cosplay outfit
- By Captain Cayde (Trident/Goliath Admiral) Date 2020-01-12 23:07
For those of you who were curious about my outfit for cosplay, the pic below is an idea of what I'm going for.
Attachment: 20200107_205318.rsz.jpg (69k)
- By tsreknor (Commander / Trident Captain) Date 2020-01-13 08:09
Now that's a costume ...

-- tsreknor
- By Captain Cayde (Trident/Goliath Admiral) Date 2020-01-13 08:38
I like to go all out when making something:p
- By GiantChook (Trident Captain) Date 2020-01-13 16:29
That looks awesome. Looks very similar to my Jedi/Sith costume... which I have not really ever worn. Lol. Maybe when I slim down a bit more I’ll get a picture of it. What are you using for a lightsaber?
- By Captain Cayde (Trident/Goliath Admiral) Date 2020-01-13 16:44
I dont have it built yet but am planning on using PVC pipe and clear tubing with led lights and light diffuser material. Eventually when I get enough money saved up, itll be as realistic as possible, with sound and all. I want a very specific hilt tho that can connect 2 lightsabers to make a double blade saber.

Something like the pic below.
- By GiantChook (Trident Captain) Date 2020-01-14 09:48 Edited 2020-01-14 09:51
What do you think of this sexy beast? It’s from Ultrasabers. That is my preference. I’ve heard Saberforge is good. Ultrasabers is like the PS4 of lightsabers and Saberforge is like the XBOX One. Both are costly though. My double blades lightsaber, which is two lightsabers coupled together cost around $550. Has sound. Not cheap at all. I have a good assortment of mystery box lightsabers as well. Plus I have two that are gift wrapped for Christmas as my brother just got back from the Middle East. He was playing Army for a year. One is for him and the other is for me. He gets to pick which one he wants. Hopefully one has sound for him.

Well crap. I can’t attach the picture. It is at Ultrasabers.com. It is the Dominicide. Comes in silver, black, red, or blue... maybe gold.
- By Galactica Actual (Trident & Goliath Captain) Date 2020-01-14 15:35
After posting, you should be able to attch a picture.
We missed you Friday and Sunday. How is the new job?
- By GiantChook (Trident Captain) Date 2020-01-16 08:58
Haven’t gotten to new job yet. Was working on updating my resumé on Sunday and my computer died on me. I think... and hope... the battery went dead. Hadn’t been plugged in for a while. Need to check on it soon. Sorry about missing meeting. I woke up and noted 15 minutes til meeting and since I have a mind like a steel trap... I forgot. Lol
Up Topic Public Area / Public Board / Cosplay outfit